Outline of My Second Oral Presentation
Paths To The Perfect Marriage!
This is a presentation of The Unity Model of Marriage by Leon James (2004)
Section 16 and 17
Instruction for this oral presentation are found at:
1. My way is your way!
- 1a: Sensorimotor – External physical behaviors such as talking.
- 2a: Cognitive – The wife needs to think like how husband’s thinks.
- 3a: Affective – The wife needs to satisfy her husband.
2. Stable Marriage
- 4a: Sensorimotor – The husband takes out garbage when the wife asked him to.
- 5a: Cognitive – The husband accept some of the wife’s request and reasoning
- 6a: Affective – The husband shows respect and care for his wife.
* The husband could go back to dominance phase whenever.
3. Unity Model
- 7a: Sensorimotor – The husband takes actions according to what his wife needs.
- 8a: Cognitive – The husband think like how his wife thinks.
- 9a: Affective – The husband satisfy his wife’s needs.
* The husband could go back to equity or dominance phase whenever.