This is my fifth Outline
This is an outline of “The Proper Care and Feeding
by Laura Schlessinger Page 124-137
By Hiroko Kikuchi
- Seductive Behaviors
- Men should get visual excitement from his wife
for his well being. Not from the adult magazines or Internet.
- Most men who writes to Dr. Laura claims that
they don’t have rating system about perfect bodies when it comes to his
wife. Men just like to enjoy some visual stimulus such from his wife
e.g. wife’s naked bodies, or simple act of wife dressing/undressing.
- Is wife’s duty to provide sexual excitements or
entertainments for her husband? What if the wife doesn’t want to do that
anymore, even though she loves her husband?
- Let’s Look Nicely!
- Men are very sensitive about their wife’s
- Many men who write to Dr. Laura claims that
their wife doesn’t care about their appearance after the “I do”. Dr.
Laura claim that women should take care of their bodies and share their
beauty with their husbands.
- How about men? Do they also keep themselves
nice and neat all the time? Maybe there are reasons why the wife doesn’t
or couldn’t dress nicely?
e.g. Wife is too busy with all of the house chores and she rather dress casual?
- Sexual Desires and Satisfactions
- Sex is great ways for the couple to become more
and more intimate.
- Dr. Laura discuss that sex is not just about a
“release” for men, but it is also ways to express love to one another.
The intimacy is need for the couple to be closer. Women need to provide
for her husbands since the husband provide for the family.
e.g. Call from Anna to Dr. Laura
- Is women’s obligation to have sex when her
husband demands? Is sex is the only way to express love and create closer